Thank you so much Honest K, for nominating me for this lovely pink award. Go have a look over at her site, especially if you are as fond of sarcasm as I am.
Your passive aggressive sarcasm is hilarious, probably because its true. (Good luck with Popcorn)
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 more or less interesting facts about me:
- I named my Angora rabbits after IKEA furniture, book cases to be exact, Billy and Ivar, now I can’t get another one since Expedit is an awful bunny name.
- I married my husband on our ten-year anniversary of our first kiss (we think) and this year is our 10+10 anniversary.
- I am hoping to train a service dog, to help me with my mental health issues.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Jewellery to be exact.
- I hate answering the phone or making phone calls, but I used to work extra as both a phone interviewer and a receptionist.
- I love reading and I tend to stay with Classics, Science Fiction and Horror. (That goes for movies too, now that I think about it.)
- I am Vegan. I eat fully vegan and I do my best in all other areas.
I totally agree with Honest K here, 15 people, that is quite a lot, I get that its supposed to snowball but 15 people is an explosion.
My nominees, in alphabetical order, drumroll:
Art by Dyl
Inside the Rainbow
Katie Makes a Dress
Pop Up Jewellery
The Carrot Box
The Cutting Cookies Circus
The Ugly Volvo
Find out what I am doing on other social medial: